Hello, heroes of Lodoss Islands.
Below are the details patchnotes for April 26th update.
New Class: Warrior
- Warrior is a melee damage dealer, who equips greatsword and light armor.
- He can change his class to either Mercenary or Avenger after reaching level 20.
- Calls fellow mercenaries to his aid, and use skills with different effects for stability in battle.
- A berserk fighter with special buff called “Frenzy”, which provides unusual strength but weakens his survivability in battle.
- You can preview each costumes for warrior classes below.
- You can get useful buffs while travelling with a small puppet.
- Puppet menu can be accessed from Characters > Puppet.
- The puppets already made available will be included into new puppet system, by right-clicking to use the puppet.
- There are 57 different puppets you can collect.
- Puppets can be summoned with puppet summoning items.
- You can collect puppet summoning items by participating in game contents, or purchase the items from Grand Gold Coin shop.
- The items purchased from Coin shop have higher chance of obtaining rare puppets.
- Obtained puppets needs to be activated in puppet UI slot to be effective.
- Puppet located in Companion slot will follow the owner and use companion skills to provide assistance.
- Puppet located in Support slot do not follow the owner, but support skills are applied.
Puppet star level up
- Puppets have star level system, up to 5 star levels.
- Each puppet can only level up to a set limit according to each star level.
- Star level of puppet can be increased by “Growth” system.
- To increase star level, your main puppet needs maximum level for the current star level, and ingredient puppet, and gold.
- You can combine 2 puppets of the same grade to create a new one.
- Puppets have 3 types of skills to assist the owner.
- Puppets skills are not applied in PVP conditions.
- Puppet looting ability becomes upgraded as star level becomes higher.
Puppet level up
- Puppet can level up by feeding items to the puppet.
- They can consume weapon, protective equipment, accessory, article, puppet food.
- Certain quests will be added to provide brief tutorial and useful rewards.
Costume enhance system
Costume synthesis system
- Two costumes of the same parts can be synthesized to obtain higher rank costume.
- Existing costumes will be ranked normal, and can be synthesized to obtain rare, unique grade costumes at a certain chance.
- Rare/Unique grade costumes does not have higher basic stats, but gets higher grade slots for magic tools
Rare Slot: Exists on rare costumes and above. For normal/rare magic tools.
Unique Slot: Exists on unique costumes. For normal/rare/unique magic tools.
- Costume Synthesizing Cube can be purchased from Justin in Adventurer Association.
Costume Disassembly system
- Costumes can be disassembled to obtain magic tools for costume slots.
- Normal/rare/unique costumes can all be disassembled.
New item drops
- New 5 star rare / 6 star rare / unique protective equipment are available.
Mercenary Rank Icon & Title
- You can now see mercenary rank from Mercenary > Hire menu, at the top right of the mercenary icon.
- New titles related mercenary have been added.
- Swamp of Tranquility is reworked to provide more space and easier passage.
- Swamp of Tranquility monster Hell Hound(Magical Creature) is replaced with Andro Crocodile(Legendary Creature)
- Lake obelisk B7 monster experience is increased
- You can now enter guild hall at Adventurer Association by approaching the staircase next to NPC Baros in Guild Office
- Lower class guild dungeon difficulty will be adjusted.
Matching Raid Instance
- Minimum number of members required is reduced to 10.