Hello, heroes of Lodoss Islands.
Here are detailed patchnotes for January 6th update.
12. Raid System Renewal
Field Raid Renewal
- Original field raid monsters are relocated, and a new field raid boss is added.
- You can hunt field raid bosses in fields from locations listed below.
8-man Raid Instance
- You can enter into a 8-man raid instance from the area listed below.
- When the raid boss regenerates, NPC Sarah will appear in front of the obelisk.
- You can enter into the raid map with your party members by interacting with the NPC.
- NPC Sarah remains for 30 minutes after appearance.
40-man Weekly Raid Instance
- You can select weekly raid instance from bottom right hand side of the game screen.
- In Raid application window, you can choose which raid you wish to apply.
- In each raid instance, up to 40 members can participate.
- For each instance, after eliminating the second named boss, no other people can enter.
- If you leave during raid 3 times in one day, you will receive a penalty and will not be able to participate in a raid instance for 30 minutes every single time you dodge.
- You can participate in raid instance as many times as you want, but you can only claim the main reward once per day.
- If you are disconnected, you will be reconnected to the same raid instance as long as you reconnect within 3 minutes, if the raid is still in progress.
13. Exploration Dungeon entry inherit system
- You can now create extra Exploration Dungeon entry chance with Grand Gold.
- If you have not connected to the game or connected and have not entered Exploration Dungeon, you are provided with 1 “Unused Exploration Dungeon Ticket”.
- For each day you do not attempt Exploration Dungeon, the ticket stacks once, up to 6 days. (6 unused exploration dungeon ticket)
- The accumulated number of “Unused exploration dungeon ticket” is reset every week, on Monday.
- You can convert 1 “Unused exploration dungeon ticket” to 1 extra Exploration Dungeon entry chance for 5 Grand Gold Coins.
- If you do not use this extra Exploration Dungeon entry chance on the day you charged it, the extra chance becomes lost.
- You can view the number of “Unused exploration dungeon ticket” from character information, or exploration dungeon menu.
14. Elementalist Balance Change
- The Stat increased from Growth Ability now affects the summoned elementals as well as the elementalist.
- Adventurer ability and Class ability do not affect the summoned elementals.